Over the last couple of years or so I (John F Croston III) have given accessibility presentations at a lot of different events.
- “Is Your Website Accessible” - If Not Practical Ways to Make Them So.
- Food version - “Is Your Website Accessible” - If Not Practical Ways to Make Them So.
- Everything I Learned about Accessibility I Learned from Wine and Cheese Thanks @feather for the idea.
- Improve Accessibility with Performance Tuning - Page Weight Matters
- Simple Accessibility testing
General Website Information
If you have enjoyed yourself any DC Tech Event you need to come out to one of the following events:
Where we do the same type of thing with only one speaker that currently takes place once a month. We, usually, have a sponsor to provide us with stuff like pizza, soda, or other snacks. After the presentation, most of us go out for drinks and something to eat to talk more about working in the Washington, DC area geek community.
Right now this website will only be plain pages with nothing fancy, all created with only CSS for the backgrounds, buttons, and everything else.
Plan on using this blog to post what I'm up to, along with things I have created or learned, and any other web related items I might have or find.
You can reach me in the following ways: